SSS Program Application:
Eligible and active SSS students can receive up to 2 hours of tutoring (per subject) with our trained peer and professional tutors (subject availability varies each semester). Tutoring is available on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to sign-up for tutoring, please click here to fill out a tutoring request form online or stop by the TRIO offices to fill out a tutoring contract.
SSS Grant Aid Application:
Eligible and active SSS students may submit an application for TRiO Student Support Services grant aid. Grant aid amounts and type of disbursement (i.e. supplemental disbursement, loan reduction, or combination) is determined by financial aid.
- Be a current and active Student Support Services participant
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA in the current semester
- Be enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) credit hours when applying and in the semester when the award is made
- Be a Pell Grant recipient and demonstrate a financial need
Note: SSS grant aid can be awarded for up to four (4) semesters per eligible student. An application is required for each semester. Submission of an application does not guarantee financial award. Applications submitted past the deadline will not be considered.
Ways to Apply
1. Online, please click here to complete your grant aid application. Please note you cannot save your application so you will need to have all cultural enrichment activities, workshops, and campus tours completed before applying. Submitting an application online does not complete your application. You will still need to submit the following documents to your TRiO counselor:
- Student Support Services Activity Sheet
- Current Class Schedule
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Unofficial Transcript from Daytona State College
2. In Person, stop by the TRiO Offices (Building 500) to pick up a paper application.