Fresh Start is a FREE Transition Program. Fresh Start provides support and encouragement while offering practical tools to succeed in achieving one’s academic and personal goals. After completing the Fresh Start Program, graduates will be better prepared to enroll in a career or technical program at Daytona State College.
The Fresh Start program serves individuals who:
- Have completed a High School Diploma or GED
- Want to enroll in a Vocational Certificate or an Associate of Science program
Participants in the Fresh Start Program will:
- Explore Career & Program Options
- Build Self Confidence
- Strengthen Employability Skills
- Discover Financial Aid & Scholarship Opportunities
FREE three-week program.
For more information, please contact 386-506-3068
|Daytona – Class Begins||Class Ends||Class Time|
|October 21st 2019||November 7th 2019||8:30 a.m. - 12 noon|
|January 27th 2020||February 13th 2020||8:30 a.m. - 12 noon|
|April 6th 2020||April 23rd 2020||8:30 a.m. - 12 noon|
|June 1st 2020||June 18th 2020||8:30 a.m. - 12 noon|