A program has been developed to recognize the efforts of all full and regular part-time Career Employees each semester for going above and beyond at Daytona State College. This peer recognition program was developed and instituted by the CEA in Spring of 2011. Recipients shall recieve a certificate of recognition, free lunch for two at Cafe' 101, and their picture and nameplate in the CEA display case in Building 100.
The Career Employees Association will award one exemplary employee for the Spring and Fall Semesters. The selection process begins with completing the nomination application at the bottom of this page adhering to the posted guidelines. An email will be sent when the time to submit the CEA Nomination application has begun.
Nominations will be accepted through both self and peer nominations, and turned in by the date stated in the email from the CEA Nomination Committee. The winner will be announced at the ice cream social (in the Spring) and Chili cook-off (for the Fall).
The goal of this program is to provide employees a way to recognize and applaud their peers for a job well done.
Congratulations to Bonnie Gomez Gonzalez
Spring 2014 Employee of the Semester Winner!
Spring 2014 Nominees:
- Bonnie Gomez Gonzalez – Senior Staff Assistant - College of Education ** Winner **
- Teresa Campbell – Senior Staff Assistant - School of Emergency Fire Science
- Rudy Chamble – Financial Aid Specialist - Financial Aid
- Charles Hilton – Campus Safety Officer - Campus Safety
- Sharon Ielfield – Administrative Assistant I – Career Services and Judicial Affairs
- Brandi Malandrucco – Property Management Specialist - Business Services
- Stephanie Mims – Buyer II – Business Services/Purchasing
- Patricia Moran - Senior Laboratory Technician - Hospitality
- Jackie Pappas – Senior Staff Assistant – Foundation
- Melissa Santos – Senior Staff Assistant - Dean’s Office – Deland Campus
- Linda Sullivan – Administrative Assistant I – Computer Science