Small Business Development Center
The Florida SBDC at Daytona State College is a grant-funded program of the U.S. Small Business Administration and a sub-center of the Florida SBDC at UCF. The FSBDC at Daytona State College is a team of certified professionals who are dedicated to providing management advice and training to potential and existing entrepreneurs. The center's no-cost services include individual consulting, workshops, specialized assistance and online classes.
Consultant expertise focuses on areas vital to acclerating business growth:
- Strategic Market Research
- Business and Strategic Plan Development
- Market and Revenue Growth Strategy Development and Implementation
- Capital Access and Loan Packaging
- Financial Analysis and Assessment
- Accounting Systems and Financial Literacy
For more information please call (386) 506-4723 or visit our website at www.sbdcdaytona.com.