Daytona State College's Assessment Services offers test proctoring services to students attending other institutions. There is a $30.00 fee per test charged for the proctored administration of any non-Daytona State College test, payable in advance at the Daytona State College Office of Student Accounts.
Proctor Services Utilization
Students desiring to use Daytona State College's Proctor Services should:
- Contact the campus they wish to test at (see below for a listing).
- Assessment Services will forward proctor approval forms to the student's home institution if needed.
- Completed proctor approval forms along with the test should then be sent, at least 96 hours (4 days) in advance of the test date, to the desired Daytona State College location. Please contact that campus to make arrangements to take your exam(s).
Test administration instructions should be submitted with the test and must include:
- Contact information of instructor or institution (fax, phone and email)
- Start and end date for testing
- Any resources allowed (calculator, notes, book, etc.)
- Any time limit to be observed
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope for return of completed test, if needed.
- Students taking proctored tests must provide appropriate photo ID prior to administration of any test!
New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus
940 Tenth St.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Building 1, Room 128
Phone: (386) 423-6328
Fax: (386) 423-6331
email: firstname.lastname@example.org AND New Smyrna Beach Assessment Services
Flagler/Palm Coast Campus
3000 Palm Coast Parkway SE
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Building 1, Room 115c
Phone: (386) 246-4844
Fax: (386) 246-4895
email: email@example.com AND Flagler/Palm Coast Assessment Services
2351 Providence Blvd.
Deltona, FL 32725
Building 1, Room 206
email: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com AND Deltona Assessment Services
Assessment Services is responsible for monitoring test sessions. Daytona State College does not tolerate cheating nor disruptive behavior. If an examinee is suspected of cheating, testing will be stopped and the examinee will be directed to leave the area. The test may be voided. The incident will be reported to college officials and disciplinary action may be taken.