Due to the limited amount of seats Assessment Services is by appointment only.
- Click here to make an appointment for the Daytona Beach, Deland, Deltona, and Flagler/Palm Coast.
- If you would like to take a test on the New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus, please contact them directly for an appointment at 386-423-6328 or email NSBAssessment@DaytonaState.edu.
PLEASE READ - All testers must be ready to start testing at their scheduled appointment time.
Arriving late to your testing appointment can result in a cancellation of your appointment
and the tester will have to reschedule for a different testing date.
Testers must have completed the following in order test -
- Created an ATI account (click here for instructions)
- Pay the $15 DSC Proctor Fee to Student Accounts ($30 for non-DSC students) by phone at 386-506-3024. Testers must bring either a printed copy of their receipt or they can show it electronically on their mobile device.
- Must have acceptable form of photo identification (click here for acceptable forms of identification)
- A credit or debt card to purchase the exam from ATI - $70 (will be completed at time of test at the testing center)
Retesting to achieve passing scores:
Examinees will only be allowed to test twice in a calendar year (Jan-Dec) and only TEAS scores taken at DSC will be accepted. Students must wait 30 full days to retest. Students who wish to retest on the TEAS must pay the current test fee each time.
TEAS prep materials can be accessed from: