Please click the campus below to schedule an appointment to take the TEAS exam.
- Daytona Beach Campus - Monday - Thursday appointments at 8:30am and 1:30pm, Friday appointment at 8:30am
- Deland Campus - Monday only appointments at 8:30am and 1:30pm
- Deltona Campus - Monday only appointments at 8:30am and 1:30pm - additional days and times will be added at a later date.
- Currently we are not scheduling appointments for the Flagler or New Smyrna Beach campuses at this time, but we will be adding dates to these campuses soon.
PLEASE READ - All testers must be ready to start testing at their scheduled appointment time. Testers must have completed the following in order test -
- Created an ATI account (click here for instructions)
- Pay the $15 DSC Proctor Fee to Student Accounts on campus or over the phone at 386-506-3024. Testers must bring either a printed copy of their receipt or they can show it electronically on their mobile device.
- Must have acceptable form of photo identification (click here for acceptable forms of identification)
- A credit or debt card to purchase the exam from ATI - $70 (will be completed at time of test at the testing center)
- The TEAS fee for ATI increased from $65 to $70 on 6-1-2020
***URGENT - until further notice, all testers are required to wear a mask or face covering when entering the building and the testing office. Daytona State College is also observing social distancing, the floor will be marked in front of the testing office for your safety. If you have any questions please, contact Daytona State College Assessment Services (Testing Office) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386-506-3067.***
Retesting to achieve passing scores:
Examinees will only be allowed to test twice in a calendar year (Jan-Dec) and only TEAS scores taken at DSC will be accepted. Students must wait 30 full days to retest. Students who wish to retest on the TEAS must pay the current test fee each time.
TEAS prep materials can be accessed from:
Assessment Services is responsible for monitoring test sessions. Daytona State College does not tolerate cheating nor disruptive behavior. If an examinee is suspected of cheating, testing will be stopped and the examinee will be directed to leave the area. The test may be voided. The incident will be reported to college officials and disciplinary action may be taken.