Students attending a public school or eligible private school in Volusia & Flagler county are eligible to participate in Daytona State's Dual Enrollment program. We encourage students to consult with their parents/legal guardians and Dual Enrollment school representative to determine eligibility for the challenge of college level coursework.
Deadline for Summer Enrollment: April 29
- Be enrolled in 6th - 12th grade
- Have a GPA in a high school level course.
- College Credit programs require a minimum of a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA and qualifying test scores.
- Vocational programs require a minimum 2.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA, and qualifying test scores.
- Students need to speak with their school counselor to verify gpa, eligibility, high school graduation requirements, and college readiness
- New students will submit an online admission application, choosing Dual Enroll as Academic Plan.
- Once students have been admitted they will be eligible to take a placement test.
- Students will email thier school counselor for verification of eligibility and a Dual Enrollment Form.
- Once the form is signed by student, parent, and school counselor, it can be emailed to email@example.com to begin the advising and registration process. *All emails must be sent from the student's DSC FalconMail account.
- If students have already tested at the high school, please include a copy of test scores.
Test Score Requirements:
All students are required to submit and have college-ready test scores on file at Daytona State College for reading, writing and math to eligible to enroll. Any combination of eligible scores will be accepted Ex: PERT Math score with SAT Reading/Writing
Quick links to valuable information for Middle & High School Counselors:
- Dual Enrollment Guide
- Dual Enrollment Form
- Drop/Withdrawal Form
- PERT Study Information
- Department of Education - Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP and IB)
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- Flagler County 2019-20 Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement
- Volusia County 2019-20 Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement
- Collegiate High School Information
- Volusia County 2019-20 Collegiate High School Agreement
- Flagler County 2019-20 Collegiate High School Agreement
For Home School Parents: Please see our Home School website.
Contact DualEnrollment@daytonastate.edu with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have.