Applying for college?
Looking for financial aid?
Stop by Daytona State for free financial aid help - all welcome!
Experts will help you complete your FAFSA – free application for federal student aid.
$500 scholarship drawing – Refreshments served!
Saturday, February 3, 1-5 p.m.
- DSC's Daytona Beach Campus, Academic Support Center - Bldg. 500, Rm 124
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- DSC's Flagler/Palm Coast Campus, James Gardner Center - Bldg. 2, Rm 100
3000 Palm Coast Parkway S.E., Palm Coast, FL 32137
For more information, e-mail Admissions@DaytonaState.edu or call (386) 506-4471.
Financial Aid Counselors will be on hand to help with your FAFSA!
You will need to have:
- Your social security number
- Your 2016 tax return
- Your W2 for 2016
- Your bank/investment statements
- If you are a dependent, also bring the above for your parents
- Your FSA ID, a username and password for U.S. Dept. of Education websites. Don't worry if you don't have one yet - we will help you get one.
~ A public service offered by Daytona State College ~